COPS-P – Online
10 -99 – $7.00 each
100 – 499 – $6.50 each
500 + – $6.00 each
Please note that when purchasing COPS-P Online assessments CLSR must co-ordinate with the publisher, EdITS, to have credits added to your EAP account. This is usually completed the same business day, or next business day if ordered outside of our office hours.
COPS-P – Online
– Range: College bound high school students, college and adult
– Length: 192 items
– Norms: High school / college combined
– Administration Time: 20 – 30 minutes
– Scoring Options: Web-based with immediate scoring
Interest Assessment for College Students and Adult Professionals
– Teach high school students how to plan for college
– Help college students choose a major and explore career goals
– Work with professionals in career transition
The COPS-P inventory is written at a 7th grade reading level and provides interest scores based on the COPSystem Career Clusters. With a focus on professional occupations, the COPS-P can be used to explore college majors, help college students conquer career indecision and assist adult professionals with career issues. The COPS-P heightens self-awareness while providing access to the most current occupational information available.
Results are available immediately and may be viewed by the examinee, their counsellor, the site administrator or a supervisor, depending on the administrative structure you choose. You may request that your account be set up to suppress an examinee’s results until released by their administrator.
Click here for the COPSystem Online Administrator Guide and to watch a short video about the EAP (EdITS Assessment Platform).
When purchasing COPES Online, a minimum of 10 administrations is required.