As the year comes to a close, the entire team at CLSR would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season, and an exciting new year. We would like to thank all of our amazing clients who have supported us through another year full of challenges, and keep coming back to us for suggestions, advice, and occasionally some technical support. 😛 Also, we need to thank the authors, contributors, editors, and distributors who have helped us shape and grow our resources that have a positive impact on so many lives. In lieu of sending out cards this year, CLSR has made a donation to the Salvation Army for supporting vulnerable people in the community.
Despite the challenges 2022 and the previous two years have presented, there are a number of things we need to celebrate. This year we saw two of our long-term staff move into new roles; Brad Whitehorn as the Associate Director, and “doer-of-all-things,” Tref Alun is now officially known as Operations Manager. We also had the talented Chris Loree join us as administrative support. On the other side of the world, our newest Personality Dimensions® distributor, Jenny Gleeson has taken Australia by storm. Despite starting in the height of a pandemic, she has certified (as Aussies say) “heaps” of new trainers who are taking Personality Dimensions® to exciting new places.
In case you missed it, a number of great resources dropped in 2022. They all came to be because of the hard work of many great minds.
- Your Personality Unlocked – The latest Personality Dimensions® book. Technically it came out at the end of 2021, but we had the launch party in January!
- Choosing Happiness at Work – Author, Sandra Summerhayes shares stories of people who discovered how to be happy at work, and stay on that path.
- Dimensions de personnalité en ligne : Le DP essentiel – La même excellente évaluation, mais plus accessible pour les clients ayant de faibles compétences en français.
- The Skills & Values Report – An online self-discovery card sort for prioritizing workplace skills and values.
- Personality Dimensions® Leadership Report – With a focus on self-awareness, seasoned and aspiring leaders learn how to be great leaders.
- The new Career Dimensions™ Online – Revised and updated with the latest NOC codes.
- Career Dimensions™ Basics Online – The same great assessment, but with more accessible language for clients with lower English language skills.
- New features on CLSRassessments.com – Based on feedback from users, we’ve made the website more flexible and efficient for everyone.
So what do we have in store for 2023? Well… more of the same really, but those things are going to be great! Some things are well on their way, and others are just in the early planning stages. On the resource side of things, look for…
- A worksheet for the popular Values & Skills Assessment Cards
- More Personality Dimensions materials in French including Phantom Groups, an updated Manual and Building Blocks, and more online reports.
- New editions of the Retirement Dimensions Toolkit and assessment.
- A revised and updated Career Dimensions print edition.
- Other materials in career development and Personality Dimensions that are too soon to announce.
A new Personality Dimensions® website is in the works with a fresh look and feel, and an area for facilitators. Updates to the back-end of CLSR.ca are underway that will make it easier for you to login and see all the available resources. While we have held off for as long as we could, and didn’t make any price changes during the height of the pandemic, increasing costs means that we have to adjust some prices in the New Year. We’ve kept them minimal, so we can to continue our goal of making Personality Dimensions materials widely accessible.
Finally, with in-person conferences and events happening again, look for us on the road. Our first stop is CANNEXUS 23 in Ottawa, Ontario. Brad will be repping at the CDPCBO booth on the trade show floor, but is happy to talk about career assessments and Personality Dimensions. Get in touch, and let him know if there are any resources you want to see.
Our office will close at 3pm (GMT-5) on December 22nd to give staff an early start to the holidays, and will re-open at 9am on Tuesday, January 3rd.
Until next year, remember to submit your Personality Dimensions® statistics, and have a safe and happy holiday season. As our Director, Denise Hughes says, “onward and upward.”
~The CLSR & Personality Dimensions team