COPS-P Self-Interpretation Profile & Guide
– Range: College bound High School Students, College and Adult
– Length: 192 items
– Norms: High School / College combined
– Administration Time: 20-30 minutes
– Scoring Options:
– Self-scoring in 15-20 minutes
– Web-based – immediate scoring
– You Will Also Need:
– COPS-P Self-Scoring Booklet
After completing the easy Self-Scoring Booklet, the examinees follow the instructions in the Self-Interpretation Profile & Guide to discover the occupational clusters best suited to their interests. In addition, the summary activity section of the booklet includes a four-year Educational Program Planning Guide and a Local Job Interview Sheet.
– Interest Assessment for College Students and Adult Professionals
– Teach high school students how to plan for college
– Help college students choose a major and explore career goals
– Work with professionals in career transition
The COPS-P inventory is written at a 7th grade reading level and provides interest scores based on the COPSystem Career Clusters. With a focus on professional occupations, the COPS-P can be used to explore college majors, help college students conquer career indecision and assist adult professionals with career issues. The COPS-P heightens self-awareness while providing access to the most current occupational information available.