Coaching Effectiveness Profile
The Coaching Effectiveness Profile provides a detailed process for assessing an individual’s capacity to coach others. This is done by measuring coaching ability in seven separate categories.
This 84 item behavioural assessment collects self or 360-degree feedback on coaching competencies like empathising ability, listening skills, capacity to confront and challenge, problem solving, mentoring, providing feedback, and empowering.
When to Use the Coaching Effectiveness Profile
- With team leader, supervision and management candidates.
- As an introductory training activity on coaching to expose participants to the full breadth of important coaching behaviours.
- With leaders and managers who may need development to become more motivational leaders.
- With team leaders and supervisors who are experiencing performance problems.
- With team leaders and supervisors who are working with inexperienced or unmotivated direct reports.
- As the centre piece of either a 1-day facilitated training on coaching or with the CEP Workshop in more comprehensive 2 to 3 day coaching training.
- Measures 7 core coaching competencies through 84 items, with either self or 360 degree feedback.
- Each behavioural item in the assessment is a positive coaching behaviour.
- Worded in simple, understandable and behavioural terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.