Author: Lynda McKim
Format: 12 panel foldout pkg/25
Single – $65.95 pkg/25
4 – 9 – $53.95 pkg/25
10 + – $61.95 pkg/25
Career Dimensions Exploring Your Work Preferences focuses on your work preferences. Unlike many career assessment instruments, Career Dimensions helps you explore the actual work environment in which you are most comfortable by examining a variety of areas, including: the natural talents you bring to work, your values, your major job stressors, your work philosophy and your definition of success.
This easy-to-understand, self-scorable instrument is based on the Personality Dimensions® temperament theory instrument and draws on the research and development that created that model. The lists of suggested occupations were compiled based on a wealth of previously published materials on type and temperament work preferences and the population statistics that have been compiled since the publication of Personality Dimensions®.
Career Dimensions is very user friendly. It is designed for use wherever a quick, effective, yet inexpensive work place assessment will enhance the job search process, e.g.: job search programs, youth employment programs as well as career and co-op offices.
- consumable, one component format
- time to complete: 20-30 minutes; untimed administration
- nine steps, multiple choice format
- self-scoring / individual or group administration
- includes world/work; college and university occupations (not streamed)
- chart of related suggested occupations for each temperament preference becomes the starting point for further research