Ace the Interview and Get the Job (Keys to Getting Hired Over 50 #3)
Part of the Keys to Getting Hired for Job Seekers Over 50 video series.
Research, practice, and preparation are essential for interview success. This video will help your clients master these important steps and know what to expect in different types of interviews. Career coaches and former job seekers share strategies to help your clients prepare for interviews, make a great first impression, and convince employers they are the right person to hire.
In this program, your clients will learn how to:
- Research potential employers and open positions
- Talk about themselves without sounding boastful
- Connect their skills to employers’ needs
- Avoid common interview blunders
- Dress appropriately for interviews
- Follow up with employers to secure job offers